Wednesday 30 March 2016

My Easter Holiday




On Sunday I went to see my mum with my sisters,brother and dad. After seeing my mum my older sister came and brought us a basket of Easter eggs. She was planning an Easter egg hunt. I came in 3rd place and my niece came in 2nd place. After that my sisters, my niece, nephew and I went for a drive. We were going to the beach but there was no water. We all came home and I was watching “sleeping beauty” with my niece. After the movie I started writing a song on my diary. I am not done writing it and I hope to get it done by Thursday, Next week. I had an awesome long weekend!

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a very exciting Easter. I had an Easter egg hunt and watch Snow white too.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Donna!

      Yes i had so much fun in the Easter holiday! And. i had so much fun doing the Easter egg hunt! See you. From Mina!

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you had a very exciting Easter. I had an Easter egg hunt and watch Snow white too.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete